Which new language should I learn?

iAskYou18
I want to study a new language for me to find a bilingual job in our country, Philippines because it pays high. And, later on, save enough money to go abroad.

1. Japanese - It is near to the Philippines obviously with just one plane. However, is it possible to learn it within 6 months to pass the JPLT 1 or JPLT 2? The hiring rate for this language in our country is also High with 100K salary. Should I choose this? And, is it a very hard language?

2. Spanish - I love Spain, when you come inside my room you can always see Eiffel tower on my desk, walls and around. I also find the language easy to understand and memorize. Good thing, there is no test like Japanese. Of course, I love to live in Spain. However, the hiring rate for this language in our country is low with 70K salary. Very far also from the Philippines.

3. Korean - I know some Korean words, and the hiring rate for this language in our country is medium with 80K salary. There is no needed test required, unlike Japanese. Quite far from the Philippines.

Please help me decide. Thanks
Japanese
Spanish
Korean
Vote C
GirlGuy
Which new language should I learn?
3
2