If you didn’t graduate high school or don’t care about school (if you’re still in HS) why is that?

Janatalks01
If you didn’t graduate high school, I want to know why?

I don’t understand why some people don’t graduate, most of the time it’s just laziness. Getting a high school diploma is the least you could do. I don’t judge people for not going to college or even dropping out because college is a lot more work but if someone really can’t even finish high school that’s just kind of crazy. It’s basic education and it’s not that hard to just pass and get your diploma. I find it so ridiculous for those who ditch and talk back to the teacher and are rebellious. Do you not want to achieved anything in life? Rebellious kids always made no sense to me, like Can you just put away your phone for most of the class time and do your work and pay attention? Smh
2
1