I feel low thinking me being reserved, introvert and not mixing in but doing good work can have me fired?

Anonymous
I fear that my new job will be paying less than my current one. Or should I start a business in Covid scenario. I feel tensed. How will I cope up? In my current job I'm payed every month for free and there is no WFH. My boss asked me if I want to renew and I said yes, he said happy to know and that this would be the last renewal. So I'd be working till August 2021 in Covid scenario and after that I fear I may be fired or may loose my job. I don't know what will happen. I'm tensed. The work I did was good in office and was appreciated many times but I'm too reserved and don't talk to anyone. My boss doesn't know what work I do coz I am more of working with my colleagues and he is never in CC. So could me being reserved lead to me being fired?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
0