What was the best class you've ever taken?

Any class for anything. When I say 'best' you just take that how you want. Most interesting, most rewarding/useful. Or was it just fun all around?

I remember that my middle school years were horribly awkward but I still had some fun sometimes. My favorite class in eigth grade was an elective I took, Aviation.

It was the coolest because we built rockets and launched them, went on a field trip to an aviation museum which was also pretty much an airplane graveyard. In class, we'd sometimes get on the computers and have giant virtual dogfights between the whole class on a simulator. It was fun but I also learned quite a bit about aviation, aerodynamics and stuff like that.

The only negative thing I can recall was once I graded anothers kid's test paper wrong and he had to stay after school to retake it. He was pissed at me for a few weeks. Like I said before... middle school was full of that stuff for me.
28 d
A few others in my real life have brought up philosophy and my sister says it's really worth taking a look at. And the way I see it, it seeps into a lot of other topics.
11
11