Is there any point working on yourself if you are unattractive looking?

Anonymous
There are moments when i feel like having a CV, learning a new skill or educate yourself is a waste of time becuse in the end most employess in my area ask for a pic on it only to reject me. Which goes to show they only care about how they can use your looks to attract costumers and if you are born with a big nose or other facial abnormalities then you are fucked becuse at the end of the day there is no lack of people like you, so wherever you get a job or not is a lottery. We live in a competitive world sadly where you might get a work without experience only becuse you look handsome. I have been looking for 150 jobs for this month and getting those noreply messages. "Thank you for applying for this job. Unfortunately we choose to move with another candidate. Like i´m so desperate that i honestly done, not care anymore if i´m underqualified and apply for jobs that demand x amount of years of experience or if i waste the recruiters time. Becuse at the end of the day you are just a product trying to sell yourself to a narrowminded employer who will only pick the best looking person anyway even if your got the experience, present yourself in a good manner etc. (If there are spelling misstakes then i appologize. I´m not a native English speaker and i haven´t bothered to read books becuse finding any good ones out there is hard, Just wanted to get this out of the way before you curse me for how i spell words)
1
1