For some schools may be starting up again. How many are going to have to Checked out & unplugging from GAG for a bit to start up the new school year?

The lovely worry free summer days are sadly coming to an end. Its time to prepare for classes. For the first time in ages many people in the world may be facing a new sort of school. it's not the same as it used to be. We use to get a supply list & run to every school supply store and hunt down backpacks lunch boxes paper pens etc. It might have been stressful but at least it was a routine and we knew what to do.

Now we're faced with sending them to school or keeping them home. having them to wear masks or making sure they have access to the internet for homeschooling.

I'm choosing to homeschool which means I'm going to be very busy. I found the gag community to be an amazing place to express myself but I realized I won't have the leisure time to spend on gag as much as I have had during the summer.

To my lovely followers I enjoy your posts and I enjoy leaving opinions. I'm hoping to be able to balance home life school life and a little leisure Time.

This will be a new experience for all of us really.
So I'll be checking out & going unplugged at times to spend quality time with my children.
The beginning of school will probably be the hardest two or 4 weeks until a routine is established.

However challenging it was last year I'm proud to say my children were one of the few children in our town who DID NOT have to do a pass or fail form. I had managed to make certain my children passed every class with B or higher. Schooling had become a full 24-hour job but in the end it was worth it.

I was very proud of my children for not having to sign that form and actually having real grades. My children passed last year because they earned it not because the town had to pass them on a sliding scale.

Well wish me luck on this new ADVENTURE and if you're going through the same thing please share your thoughts. let me know how you're approaching this new homeschooling challenge.

SINCERELY
Your opinionated GAG pal
kitty 🤗😚😘
1 mo
I'm hoping to stick around but I just won't be around as much as I have been these past 4 weeks. So if you see me distant don't take it personally. This next phase of our lives is going to be interesting. I know I have much to learn. We survived last years homeschooling but I found out that we'll be doing it differently this year which means we have to learn everything all over again.
5
1