Did you go through a patch of depression in college?

ragequeen
I think I'm experiencing it now. I don't feel directly sad per se, but I'm not the same person I was before coming here. I just moved to a new city and new school and had to change plans due to corona.

I don't have any friends here, and my weekdays and weekends are usually just me studying and playing video games in my room. I go to bed late and wake up late. I never have to energy to go outside or hit the gym. I love to be in bed as long as possible.

I'm still motivated for school and again, I don't feel directly sad. I just don't have that energy that I used to and it scares me.
Is this normal?

I'm also wondering what my future will be like. I'm very unsure about a few things and instead of living in the moment, Im constantly worrying about it. Now that Im in a brand new situation, Im wondering how it will turn out.
16
2