Do you think some social groups do get more intimidated by strong and perhaps also tall women than other groups?

Petra150
I'm asking because I'd noticed when I went to study economic on a Higher education, that men there were very intimidated by us strong and tall women. Oppersit I'd never felt now when I'm employed as an operator bin the industry, that men even care about the fact I'm well educated and the fact I'm much taller than them and all the staff. So I'd wonder if height is something that well educated people get more intimidated , and I also noticed that far more factory workers are tall, than at the university and other education center, perhaps the thesis about tall people in general are less educated is true, well all my family are educated though, and they are tall
3
0