Are there still people who think that school is a necessary stuff in the 21st century?

I literally find school (especially high schools) boring and outdated as shit. I think that school is a waste of time for student/teacher and a waste of money for the government. I guess I’m able to educate myself from the books without a teacher and without waking up in the early fucking morning. For example they teach us English (I’m from a German-speaking country by the way therefore English be a foreign language to me) but I do not think that it works to me. I feel like that I learned every fucking word by hanging out on this weird app and by reading English writings. But there are positive sides as well. I love school friendships and socialisation, and school is usefull about finding a sweet girlfriend. Also works about arguing on politics or history or something. But COVID 19 closed all schools for months unfortunately lol and teachers should not lose their jobs therefore schools should not close completely i guess
0
0