Tomorrow I finally have a day off and I haven't had a single day off in a month due to having 3 jobs what should I do on my day off?

blondfrog
It's gonna feel weird since I haven't had a day off in so long. I went technically longer cause losing my one job in July due to downsizing and then getting this way better job that I have now. I technically have only went like 3 weeks having one day off every week.
I only have off this Sunday cause my one job that I have had for a year not a serious job I am on PTO.
study even longer for your CMPTIA certification
Do something that you actually enjoy non productive
Something you enjoy but productive
Vote C
Get a gym membership and go back to the gym.
Vote D
Cry and sleep in your room
Vote E
Creep on my account on GAG and stalk me.
Vote F
Creep on my account and use your amazing IT skills to try and hack into my account.
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
I ended up going to the gym. I am gonna go back and train hard like my old high school days. Getting back into shape.
1
3