What do you think of my decision of leaving my job and work environment?

Anonymous
So I've been working with a company for nearly 4years from day one. I had colleagues picking on me as the newbie and kept going regardless as it's my job but, now due to Corona were understaffed so in one shift working in a hospitality industry. My manager she wants one person on per shift to do the following in the cafe serve customers to their table , cook , refill the buffett , clean do everything by themselves due to corona (before it was self service Buffett). I would've preferred 2 people but she was like if I'm not suitable for that she can fire me (alternative to dismissal". Over the years I've put up with nepotism people bringing their siblings to work , people slacking on shift , working endlessly on shift while others gossiped or made me do all the work, been made to become toilet cleaners even had no support from managment whenever I told them about problems enduring on shift but today after this meeting with my manager over us going forward. I made a decision to leave but I hope it's not a regretful one. I neglected my travel managment course for this job and never got appreciated and would like to go back to my course hopefully and start a new job but dont wanna look back to a place where I will truly miss my close work colleagues but I am fearful of working somewhere new but would like to progress and here my manager has favouritism with people she will do anything for and personally knows.
It's been difficult to accept my decision but what do you all think?
1
1