Why would the hiring manager not get back to me about rescheduling an interview and then make me contact her a second time?

Anonymous
Last week I had interview set up. My interviewer had me download WebEx so we could have a virtual interview. But she ended up having a lot of technical difficulties. I sat in front of my computer waiting for her to accept my video call for an hour and a half. She has my number, we text. She never texted me to tell me she is having difficulties with WebEx which is weird. She told me to download it and now she can't even work it? Seems unprofessional. And she didn't even bother to text me that she's having difficulties. I had to text her and ask if we are still doing the interview or if we should reschedule. Then she finally tells me she's having technical difficulties. She says let's reschedule. I asked her, "What time and day best works for you?" And she never replies back. So I gave her four days. Still no reply. I ended up texting her about not hearing back about the rescheduling and she replied back right away and scheduled the interview today at 2:30pm. I'm getting very unprofessional vibes from her from the company. Maybe I'm being too hard on her. Why did she make me contact fucking twice? She couldn't tell me what days and times she's available the first time I asked? It pisses me off and I've never had to deal with anyone like this before.
0
3