Im starting a new job and im the only girl in the office, how do I deal with this, how do I also prepare for a new job?

Anonymous
11 mo
I went in the other day for a few hours to do something, i felt slightly out of place, i mean im so happy i got the job and all but obviously im bound to feel a bit put out being around so many men in one place haha, Im used to working with a mix or with just women, we have a lot more to talk about, my manager is a man too and he's friendly but also i feel like he hasn't got a clue on how to handle new employees especially women, he doesn't really give me much information on what to do
11 mo
there's new apple mac pcs and I've never used them before and he diddnt mention it on the job application and when he asked me when i was last there if i had ever used them before i said no, and i felt slightly stupid and he also asked me if i know how to scan on the printer and i said no, because my other jobs never required me to know and learn. what would you all reccomend, ?
2
3