What do you think of people who get bachelors degrees, masters, and PhD's?

Anonymous
My friend keeps posting on social media about her getting her masters online for curriculum and instruction, and it's getting to be obnoxious. She will be the only one in our friend circle with a masters (its something in education, but not teaching because she's already teaching), and we all think she's trying to brag. But she also has no kids and isn't married, so it's easier for her to go back to school right now than it is for the rest of us. But we invite her over or to go out with us and she always says she has a paper to write or test to study for, but we don't actually think she does. She accelerated her program so that she could finish in 6 months instead of the traditional two years.

I have a bachelors, but everyone else has an associates or just a high school diploma. At first, I thought our friends were just jealous, but I'm beginning to see why they are saying that the degree will be useless and it's a waste of money because I actually think she's just getting it just to say she has one and because she thinks it'll make her better than everyone else.
3
3