What should I do if one of the bosses aaid he doesn't want to give me shifts cause I was too slow the other day?

Anonymous
Firstly his section is not usually where i work so how was i supposed to guess what he expected and also im not as familiar with the section as the ones who work there regularly are, i didn't get proper training even after i asked him for it a while ago, and thirdly, he didn't even give me the instructions of the time limit he wanted me to complete the work under... So to then reprimand me like i knowingly did something wrong after the fact is just stupid and selfish.

Like i didn't get any"thanks for picking up that shift, thanks for the help"... Just got warned that im too slow and he doesn't wanna give me shifts because of it. Wth?

Just stupidity. Im so tired of this workplace. I am one of the hardest workers and am known by many to be someone who wants to work as much as possible, yet these rude leaders like him want to not give me shifts NOR do they want to spend any effort making me get trained to perform the way they secretly desire...

I need to make a living. If the leaders all want me gone and keep cutting hours and refusing me shifts, just fire me? Why act this way to someone who actually wants to work? Many people here dont even want to work and spend the day whining.
2
1