I`m academically smart but it provides little value to my life. What should I do?

I`m in a difficult place right now. I was lucky to turn out academically smart, and I could basically pick whatever major I wanted. I also live for deep conversations, meaningful interactions and I am highly ambitious. However, even though I dream big, I feel like being academically and book smart is less valuable. I tend to skip classes because I know I will get A`s anyway. I have to put little effort into my work to do well. Because of this, I feel empty and sad because I don't feel fulfilled. I don't feel challenged in any way. My boyfriend isn`t academically smart, but he is very intelligent in other ways. He has many talents and it seems like even though he might not make it far in school his life will be very interesting and fulfilling regardless

What should I do? How can I improve?
19
0