Is it normal to feel bored just working at call centers?

Anonymous
Since my early 20's till now (33 years old), I've been doing nothing but work at call centers. I'm currently working as a phone translator, answering back-to-back calls.

Yesterday I was searching about way to create my own business. I'm tired of just answering, getting nowhere in life (I feel I should've already been working for quality control or as a call center supervisor) and not even work on a job related to my major or something that offers promotion opportunities and to actually work for a business, not just work to earn money. So I'm going to create an online account and search on selling pastries online as a start.

Is it normal that I'm bored at this moment with what I'm doing? I feel this isn't for the long run. It would be great if I was continuing to work at this but also own a business. I feel I can do more than just be a phone translator that does the same thing every single day.
3
0