How do women actually notice these things, I don't notice if certain colleagues aren't overly chatty with me nor do I care really?

Anonymous
In my place of work I like all of my colleagues who I've worked with for 3+ years and I go drinking with them all and have them all on social media except one staff member who I dislike but I'm respectful and polite in a professional manner when speaking to her and the only reason I dislike her and I know you're going to think this is stupid but for me it's because she's Irish and she has even in the past send me friend requests and followed me on social media but I never responded to her friend requests nor acknowledge that she was following me but yeah after 3+ years she bought me up on my distance and I instantly panicked and was thinking of excuses to say on the spot and the excuse I gave wasn't believable. Is it ridiculous that I pretty much socially blank a colleague I've known for 3+ years because of bad experiences?
0
2