My coworkers want to know "how it went" but I don't think I should have to answer that anymore?

pixiedusttough99
I'll keep it short, one of my coworkers' (W) ego got bruised because he was trying to show off/ one up another coworker (D) and his plan backfired and got him in trouble with the boss. Since I was the one he was showing off to, he partly blamed me and taunted me for a bit.

Well, one week, he called me over to where he and D were sitting. D said I could work a day by myself, something I had been asking for forever. The condition? It was the 6 a. m. shift and W told me I would be ALL alone. I wasn't allowed to call or text either of them if something went wrong. And if something did go wrong, I'd have to call the boss. W said, "Don't bother us."

It all went well but I didn't care to explain the events of that day. This was just about a month ago, and now that everyone's cooled off, both guys have started being nice and asking me, "how did it (event) go?" I always tell them, "Wouldn't you like to know?" D doesn't say anything, but W always asks "What's your problem?"

I feel like if I am not allowed to "bother" them with my problems, why should I bother them with the rest of the details? I've told both of them this and neither say anything other than, "We knew you could do it."

Am I in the wrong here?
4
1