Do you have a degree?

If you’re educated, I want to ask you a genuine question... Do you look at someone who isn’t as lesser?

Personally, I feel like I wasted a lot of time and money on my education. Some of the smartest and wealthiest people I know never finished college. I’m an engineer, and my grandfather was an engineer who never finished college.

I personally believe you can learn and acquire almost any skill via google and YouTube. I also personally believe that it’s much smarter to acquire a trade than to spend so many years in college learning things you’ll never use. I also believe that you’ll never become wealthy just by working a job.

Something I couldn’t stand at university was the pretentious elitist attitudes I consistently ran into. Some of the smartest people I’ve worked with in my field have been the drafters and machinist.

I’m asking a genuine question here though. Do you think you’re better than those who did not receive a formal education? I’m not here to lecture or judge.
Do you have a degree?
3
3