To employers (and please, be truthful, don't pretend to be one if you're not), what are you experiences with hiring people who look "unprofessional"?

crmoore
To employers (and please, be truthful, dont pretend to be one if youre not), what are you experiences with hiring people who look unprofessional?
To preface, I'm not insinuating people who look conventionally unprofessional (examples would would be many/exposed tattoos or highly colorful hair) would perform worse, in fact, I'm asking with the opposite in mind. I was pondering a hiring position where any restrictions would be entirely up to me, and I think that someone who expresses themselves in that way wouldn't necessarily perform differently than others. So I'm inquiring other people's experiences.
In what way was their aesthetic conventionally unprofessional, and how was their job performance?
0
3