Was you popular at university or did you have to work hard to make connections when you left?

lilyanony1
I'm currently studying but I'm worried that I won't have any connections. I'm a mature student and despite showing knowledge, being kind, showing good grades. The other students only seem to want to just use me. I made it clear that I work part time and due to not drinking I haven't been clubbing for a while but it's not an obstacle as I like to dance, either way they never invite me to things even in the day now. I went as far as organising a Christmas get together a few came but I felt like they were expecting me to pay for everything. It was bowling which was 6 pounds including 3 drinks in student night all in all...
I'm in my final year and covid basically. So all lessons are online. 💀 Ugh!
7
4