Changing my major?

Anonymous
So I am a freshman in college currently. I took some dual enrollment classes before I went to university and now I take some sophomore classes. So I am majoring in criminal justice. My first semester grades were great. I had a 4.0. But the more I get into the classes the more I start to think that it’s not a good backup plan. I plan on becoming a lawyer that specializes in either business or family law. But I realize that none of this has anything to do with criminal justice. I took it because of the lawyer part but then I started to think. What if I don’t get into law school or decide not to go back for law school or something. I’ll need a backup plan. So I started looking into marketing. Is this a good major. I also want to get a back up plan to become a real estate agent just in case but is marketing a good route? And are the required math classes really hard. I’m okay at math. And finally. If I was to take a marketing class and go to law school would it look good in applications or is it a useless degree? Please help meee
Changing my major?
Add Opinion