Do you think that a 18yrd old boy has to start looking for a job to pay for his own stuff even his education?

Anonymous
and stop depending on his parents even if he still lives at the house?

I heard in the US is very common that young people at the age they start looking for a job to pay for their own stuff and studies even if they still live with their parents, am I right? or young people at that age is ojk if parents continue to pay for their studies, because they are not working.

What do you think of those who are 18yrd, do not work, live at home and their parents pay their studies and even their personal things?

I have a relative who just turn 18, he wants to become a chef and he alrayd started to study in a very chick culinary academy, but he does not work to pay for his own studies, his dad pays his studies and he does not want to look for a job, cause his dad is paying his studies, so he thinks he does not need to work anyway. His dad also pays this cousin, his gym membership with the allowance he gives to his son ( at the end the allowance is the parents own money anyway, they are not earning the money with their own effort to pay for his own stuff). Also the dad of this cousin drops and picks him up from the gym the 4 times he goes to the gym or the guy uses taxi to go and come as he does not ahve a car,, but he knows how to drive.
4
1