What projects are you currently working on and what projects do you want to start?

For me, my current projects are
- I have 24 research proposals on the bible which I can turn into dozens or hundreds of different manuscripts
- I have over 12 book ideas for different theological books I want to write on the bible
- I have over 12 book ideas for philosophy books I want to write on the nature of God

Future Projects
- I want to learn how to manufacture digital art online so I can work as a freelance graphic artist - this involves buying the materials which I do not currently have since I'm replacing my lap top soon
- I want to buy music writing software when I get my new lap top so I can work as a religious musician and earn money that way
- I want to create videos to promote my books - both serious content and also comedic sketches
- I want to create home made videos on youtube and charge people money to watch them
- If Covid numbers decrease - I want to open my own catering business where I prepare meals at my house and sell them to customers for money
- I am also interested in running a creative arts work shop for children at my home where I teach art lessons to children for money
- I also thought about running a day care at my home
- I'm interested in unregulated forms of therapy as a source of income such as life coach or social skills trainer or dating coach
- I also want to work as an animal baby sitter for people but do not currently have a license for it
3
2