How to get my boyfriend to stop eating all the food/or buy more groceries?

Anonymous
I'm starting to hate him. I don't have a car so when I buy groceries I have to lug them home and I'm a small person. I have three jobs and barely ever even get one day off. So when I do all the work of earning the money and keeping track of what we need and going to the store and lugging it back home only to get around 20% of the food for all my effort it's like a gut punch every time.

I plan to have the chili I bought for dinner after a long day of work and he's left a few bites, not to be nice, but because HE doesn't want to be the person who cleans and recycled the container. I planned to have oatmeal this morning but I only ever got one packet and it's all gone. I've got a bit of fat on my stomach now because junk food is easier to hide since it doesn't need to be refrigerated or prepared and I get so hungry.

I can't afford to move out for a few months so how do I survive until then?
3
2