So employer claimed he had no open positions after letting me go - two weeks laters there's two position, I am over qualified / should I apply?

Anonymous
as a thumb the nose at gesture?

When I first applied to a basic position I gave a very basic resume not even 1/4th my expertise cause the guy's business is the pits. This is a governed industry & any business that has government inspections yearly has a very serious problem with the staff (in short they're either useless, incompetent or a special sort uselessly incompetent).

Anyway he told me there was no openings in his other businesses and a couple weeks later guess what there is. Job postings.

I don't need the position. I've been hired on the spot three times at better businesses with far more adept staff since parting. I am something of an expert in the field.

But I am sorely tempted to put my real resume together & apply. Not necessarily thumb my nose at him but the HR department (an idiot).
Yes do it
Vote A
forget it
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
So employer claimed he had no open positions after letting me go - two weeks laters there's two position, I am over qualified / should I apply?
Add Opinion