Do you like your work shift and what would be your ideal work schedule?

Its annoying af but im tryna hang in there. I’ve been working 7a-6p for a while now but its ridiculous that my lunch is at 10am when i have to stay til 6. Its just so annoying that we can't choose our own shifts not breaks. Hell we can't even choose if we want OT or not cause the contract makes the shit mandatory. Its ridiculous honestly.
My ideal schedule
would be an 8 hour (instead of this 11 hour) shift, working 9-5 (instead of 7-6p) where I’m off every Saturday and Sunday (instead of just 1 day one week and 3 days the next week) and my lunch would be literally halfway through my shift rather than waaay at the beginning/end. (Yes sometimes these bastards schedule my lunch the last 30 mins of the shift. Its so crooked in my opinion.) I’d be fine working 40 hours a week (instead of this mandatory 50-60 weekly.) Also, we can't choose our vacation days like we want because they only really allow vacation in April, September, and December. I’m a hard worker but i hate feeling like a damn slave. So no im not happy and hope this pandemic slacks up so I can find a better suited opportunity
#FeelFreeToList #WorkHardPlayHard
Do you like your work shift and what would be your ideal work schedule?
Add Opinion