I want to become rich and successful but I don’t want all the work?

yankeeguy
So I have a college degree in political science and I’m just starting to figure out what I want to do. I want to become wealthy and get a masters but I don’t really want to work hard. My plan it so get a masters and perhaps another online degree paying someone else to do the work. I know there are online services for that. I have taken a free online course in online entrepreneurship and I’m going to set up a website or blog that can generate income. So I’m really into the idea of being my own boss and enjoy various sources of passive income. But I’ll also like to have some experience with a “normal job”. I think if i get a masters and pay someone to do the work for me I can easily get a lucrative well paid job without having to work hard for it. I may even get a new degree as well without having to do the work. I think it would be great to land a successful career where I can earn a lot of money, wear a suit and look successful without having to work for it. Do I have a good plan for my career? Or am I being irresponsible?
0
3