Is it worth commuting over 60 miles in each direction to really raise your salary?

hannah7
Ok so I'm going to reveal all my private info, but I doubt my jobs check this site...

Right now I make $40,040 a year, so it's basically $19.25 an hour full time for 52 weeks. I'm 26 and I live with my two daughters. Their dads pay child support so we aren't rich, but can easily pay our bills. And my job is 5 miles from home, so it's basically a 10-20 minute commute.

I got offered something for almost $70,000 a year and I'd be a supervisor, but it's 53 miles away. So it would probably take me an hour or up to 75 minutes to get there every day. I would hate to spend all that time in the car but it seems like a good opportunity for me and my daughters if I could get that big of a raise.
29 d
I say over 60 miles because it's 53 miles away, but the fastest way to get there takes you over 60 miles! Can't wait to hear your opinions :)
25
5