Guys, so what was up with his behavior in response to me saying I wanted to change some things around (work colleague)?

Anonymous
So my sibling & I share vehicles and due to his being in the shop we're down a car. He's been driving me to work but next week or so may have to change my schedule around.

And I'd been trying to figure out what days. Well anyway this colleague sort of annoyed me (speaking without thinking) and as I had been weighing not working with him for a bit to get to know an older adept colleague better (she & I work conflicting shifts normally) I said... so & so I'm going to take three days off for the next week or so (all days he works).
.
All's good. And then about fifteen minutes later he brings up that I am going to change shifts so I am not working with him for a week or so. He didn't outright say it was going to be a problem but if nothing else I would say he was put out by these shift changes as it took a bit to drop the chitchat about cars/shifts.
Likes you
Potential crush
Just difficult
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
2