Would it be smart to use your native tongue but use the grammar structure of another language that you want to learn and then learn new words?

Zealashton
The title doesn't really actually do justification because it's it's a question title not a title and thus it does not actually get the question that I'm actually asking. Question actual question. I want to learn Japanese and right now I'm memorizing the hiragana and Katakana. At the moment. And it came across my mind a genius idea learning a new language is nothing more than expanding your vocabulary with similar words, for example: you could consider that learning a new language is learning a thesaurus of words. Like for example boobs and oppai are the same mean the same thus it's a what's the word for words that are have the same or similar meaning well you use a thesaurus for it. So I was thinking in order to learn to speak you use English but you use the new languages grammar structure on how to speak and Andis you slowly transition words that are English to the new language words. For example: instead of saying I like boobs you say I like oppai but you also change the grammar structure I believe it's more efficient to actually speak English with a grammar structure of the new language then changing the words that you want to use over time So eventually it becomes second nature. For example I know that the word is oppai means boobs and the German word for bless you instinctively. It's just a thought of mine in order to practice a new language is to practice it's grammar using English and then while I'm studying the languages words in various stuff I can slowly transition some words into that language and then use even more grammar. I don't know I just want to run across from few people's minds because learning to read and write is fine and dandy that's the end game but my true objective is to actually speak it. And if I can get the grammar down easily with English I can then speak the language fluently. I don't know I'm just puzzling it over
0
1