I got bit at work, should I report it or find an alternative?

itskimbella143
So yesterday ( Thursday ) I got bit at work by a dog. I do work at an animal clinic in California. I have only been there for 7 months and I’ve gotten bit by a cat on my right hand and I bled out and staff didn’t do shit but clean me and then now this 90 pound lab retriever mix that attacked me and came at me and bite my shirt and stomach and managed to bite me twice. The owners tried to pull it away but they had a fucking retractable leash and didn’t say shit but “ you good? Do you need ice? “ and then I walked away for a few mins my supervisor cleaned it, then I continued my job and brought the dog in. Now a day later and my stomach has the 3 punctures and they are purple and I keep cleaning it and I haven’t seeked medical attention because I don’t have a doctor... my question is what should I do? Report it or say something to the owner the next time it comes in? Or steer clear? I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ because the people I work with and the doctor are like “ it’s normal it’s gonna happen here you just gotta keep going” and to me that’s wrong. Please help me. Thank you!
8
2