Is anyone else really sick of corporate culture and the corporate life?

Anonymous
I’ve worked for a handful of companies now and I don't know if it’s just the times we are living in now, general politics, work just getting old, but I’m getting sick and tired of the feeling of being a corporate drone you know? If that even makes sense. Everyone speaks to each other like robots, everyone is constantly speaking in white lies to make themselves look good, and it feels very hard to progress anymore... raises aren’t common, you’re just constantly being uses to accommodate whatever need your boss or company needs filled.

I just hate it. Lots of cool and interesting people you meet otherwise, but it’s just the corporate life and workflow and how everything is fed down from the top to you like it’s all sunshine and rainbows and how life is great and it’s just so freaking annoying when you aren’t happy or are frustrated, yourself. Like I’m barely even getting paid enough to live, and I’m busting my ass.

And even under normal circumstances its like you just sit in a big gray box for 8+ hours a day. The rat race they call it. And it’s almost like feeling encaged. I’m just so sick and tired of not feeling like I’m in control.
3
3