How *stupid* has HR got to be to ask for your resume after you insult the business?

+5Xper
Anonymous
So I asked the HR of this business more or less did they know what they were doing. The position they listed 90% of the time requires a degree in the field as it's not a job anyone can do (specialty). The posting HR put up doesn't require a degree. And a few other things that are wrong - I've been in this field & done this role by proxy for a decade or so.

Anyway I've walked in & straight out of the business before due to the idiotic staff already there & when I messaged the HR department included that little piece of information.

HR - who I've met at the time in passing & thought to be as stupid as the staff - writes back and says give her my resume. Helloooo. I read her response & nearly spat my coffee over the computer screen at her stupidity
Very Stupid
Stupid
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
0