Who has English language as a mother language? Could you edit for me please?

timeisflying
İf i am wrong somewhere could you edit for my English sentences please? Thank you for help from now..

(For my short term EVS project, i organized activities for and with children in local area kindergartens, day care center Caritas for children with autism, organized and facilitated activities in local gymnasium, as well as worked in team with other turkish volunteers to organize and present turkish intercultural event and participated as well as helped in other activities organized by other EVS volunteers.)

(It was an educational project aimed at supporting the school achievements with interactive applications that improve self-confidence and life skills, sports activities and art activities to support the development of the children of families who come to the agricultural harvest instead of working in the hazelnut gardens. I also worked with children in the pre-school education group towards these goals.)

(I like learning foreign languages and learning new things about different cultures.
I am a underwater hockey player on the underwater hockey team. I've been interested in swimming since a very young age. I've been to a lot of swimming and underwater hockey competitions.
I attended training course to become a swimming coach.
ı attended international lifeguard training courses.)
5
0