My sister just put in her resignation notice at the hospital. What do you think?

Wade8888
She and her husband are both quitting their 100k jobs and doing high volume trading for a living now. They can each make well over a thousand dollars per day even with a small amount of start-up money, and they are as good or better than most professional stock analysts. She was a Nurse Educator and going to Duke University to become a Nurse Paralegal, which she's still going ot finish, but she's been making at LEAST $1500 dollars per day for the past month just doing trading in the stock market. She said she and her husband are smart enough to read all the charts and predict the market, so they just quit their jobs. He was making over 100k per year selling auto parts for the main branch of Ford Motor company.

A year ago, "Snow" taught me how to do this, and I know how it works, I just can't access my money right now, because I was an idiot, but I'll get my money back and have more than enough start-up money to do this again.

If you have $1000 start-up money, you can double your money every month and have a million dollars within one year. If you have $10,000 start-up money, you can make $3000 per trade once every few days, and by the time you have $100,000 in your bank, you can make $8000 in one "small gain" and can make anywhere from 20k to 30k in one trade sometimes.

My money is still in the Exchange account, I just can't access it right now, because the company changed websites and my password doesn't work, but I checked the account and the money is still in the account. I have asked the IRS and FBI to help me retrieve the money, because the local lawyers want a $10,000 retainer to help me get 23k out of an account, which is a rip-off.
18 d
Anyway, ot give an idea of how effective this technique is, I started with 3500 of my own money, doubled my money several times, lost 14k in one trade one time, and still ended up with 23k in my account at the time Snow broke up with me. I think she made the wrong decision, so what if I was working as a driver and not making as much money as her, she made over $40,000 per month in the exchange market, so why worry about income anyway? I saw her account.
1
1