Im not sure what to do I wish that I just had to work and I have no motivation for college at all?

My parents just told me to choose a college to to and I went into college without being sure of what to do. Now I got a full time job and I wish that I could just work and not have to take college because I really don’t like college. I’m an international business major and I’m super shy so I don’t even see myself having a chance in the business world but my family always says that people that don’t go to college end up struggling in life and stuff. I don’t like college but I don’t want to disappoint my family Im not sure but I think I just want to stay in the job that I’m in earning 15 dollars an hour and in the future I want to live with the love of my life and have kids together that’s all I want. And I really don’t have May motivation to study like at all but im afraid that people will look down on me since my boyfriend (will have a degree) and Im afraid that if I leave college (if I even have the option to) it’ll be a mistake. I just want to get out so bad I want to work I doubt business jobs will accept me because I am so shy and quiet I can’t see a future in it and I don’t know any other majors that I could do it’s too late to change now.
11 d
I have 123 credits left :( i should have 109 left by the end of this semester and each semester is like 14 credits and for summer i could take 6-9 credits
11 d
I also have a hard time believing that i will find a job in the business industry because of the places that turned me down for being too shy so I've been thinking that if several fast food places turned me down then why would a business job accept me?
11
2