Do I tell part-time employer (where I didn't really get any training, etc.) am looking for another part-time job or no?

Anonymous
The other job never really got any training, a lot of jobs were thrown onto me because employer was more interested in yakking with his colleague than helping other staff, etc.

I am thinking texting him something along this
X I have applied to a part-time job that's very much my forte in YY field. Plan to balance between the two. Just an fyi if they contact you. Had an hour-long interview.

To be blunt I don't trust the little fuck cause he'd probably think it's my flaws why work was faulted when more I was the newest, least trained employee expected to do two people's jobs in a way. So the text is basically saying I applied to something I am more comfortable with / adept in than his job.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
3
1