Do you have (at least most of) your life figured out?

TomGarand
(More or less inspired by @Unit1 and his money-related questions!)

I feel like at this point, I know what I wanna do with my life. For the past few years or so, I had effectively lost my sh*t. I was dealing with loss of ambition, a horrible lack of confidence, and I gave up on my old dream to become a screenwriter.

But over the years, Yu-Gi-Oh! started to become my special interest (I have Aspergers Syndrome/Autism), and I thought of becoming a Yugituber: A professional YouTuber whose content focuses on Yu-Gi-Oh!, especially the real-life card game.
In addition to that, I started to become interested in Japan, anime, and Godzilla again. I was kind of a Godzilla fanboy in middle school, and a Japanophile in high school. So I can see my content focusing on Yu-Gi-Oh!, Japan, and Japanese culture. Basically, I'd be the male version of AkiDearest. So yeah, I think that I know what I want to do with my life now. I wanna ask you if you have any idea what you want to do with your life. What are your personal goals in life, that you have not already accomplished.

Do you know what you want to do with your life? And if so, what are those things you want to do?
1
3