Who is nervous about when they go back in school?

Aguysopinion4799
I mean, I am DESPERATE to get my work done on time in college and going back is giving me mixed feelings, I feel a lot of fears and discomfort about the current situations around the world...

Colleges are pretty damn big... lots of people... larger chances of someone who has it... that is something I find very unsettling...

I chose this song as I link the lyrics to my emotions of the situation

I can feel it coming in the air tonight = the realisation of having to go back

And I've been waiting for this moment for all of my life = conflict of how I want to work there

Can you feel it coming in the air tonight = referencing to my classmates who are also nervous

Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand = refers to lack of staff help

I've seen your face before my friend but I don't know if you know who I am = indicates I feel like the students have become less important over the time away.

Well I was there, I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes = refers to how classes were more interactive and supportive before this.

So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been, it's all been a pack of lies = links to my emotional problems caused by the online lessons.

Well I remember, I remember don't worry = reminds me of when it was actually safe and how they are now trying to say it is safe in these times too.

the first time, the last time, we ever met = links to how this is my last year..

but I know the reason you keep your silence up = links to me noticing staff masking problems

Well the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows = links to how I have know the staff a long time and it hurts how they are so dishonest and unsupportive.

the more upset waiting for this moment for all of my life = links to how I have been so desperate for this qualification and how I had been emotionally unstable through the education in lockdown.
I am
Sort of
Not at all
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
4