Did anybody else here grow up having a hard time making friends in High School? Has society gotten worse with time or is it about the same as before?

Jack9949
It was always difficult for me.

I didn’t play any sports and I wasn’t involved with any clubs.

Just about nothing the school had to offer ever caught my interest.

I was always insecure about something as well. I never quite understood how all the assholes ended up getting all the girls.

It just never seemed fair to me. I always considered myself a nice person with good intentions. I never tried taking advantage of anybody like so many others.

But nobody ever seemed to recognize that. The genuine friendship I had to offer.

I’m hoping that people change in the future but it seems as though the millenials that raised them usually aren’t much better than that themselves.

So the standard they will eventually live up to doesn’t seem that much far off.

Its tough living in a deteriorating society.

Things were so much better when my Grandfather was growing up.

Family units were more intact and people were far more civil and hardworking.
1
4