How can I motivate myself to live a good life?

TomGarand
OK, so some of my followers know that I love Yu-Gi-Oh, anime, and Japanese culture. Some of them also know that I have a YouTube channel focusing on Yu-Gi-Oh, and that I hope (d) to become a content creator.

But the thing is, I... have little to no ambition right now. I had becoming a professional YouTuber as a goal, but for an equal or longer amount of time, I just lacked motivation. I haven't felt motivated to live life the best way I can. I used to have dreams of becoming a screenwriter, and I felt more motivated to live my best life when I was in school.
I don't work out with my Mom (I live with her and my younger brother, and Mom has been working out to lose weight), I haven't made a YouTube video in a month, and I just feel apathy. I'm surviving, but I'm not really living. I'm not passionate about living life.

For context, my younger brother started a landscaping business with my older half-brother, and he makes hundreds of dollars selling sneakers he brought that increase in price over time. So my brother is doing good, he feels zeal and passion, and he's striving for excellence.

As for me, I'm just going through the motions. I eat, I sleep, I work, and I make almost no money. I put the bare minimum of effort into actually living. Just being stagnant, and essentially just waiting for my death.
For the record, I am NOT depressed or suicidal. I just have a lack of ambition or motivation to live life to the fullest. I'm just living in apathy. One friend I have who plays Yu-Gi-Oh says I should consider working out and/or actively making videos more often.
So what advice do you people have for me. How can I stop living in apathy, and feel motivated to live life to the fullest? What can I do to give myself more passion for life? In fact, what do you PERSONALLY do to motivate yourselves to live well?

@ShadezMcgee
2
3