How do I approach this difficult customer who I have to call?

oxoxo-lover
So, here is the situation. Sometimes I dont know the best way to approach or word things. There is a client that I need to speak with regarding a form that her doctor must fill out again. The caregiver told me she recently went to the clinic and is seen reguarly. But I am not sure if this is the same place where the form was filled out last time because they have no record of a recent visit. This lady was assured that the person recently went to a visit. I am thinking maybe this clinic is a in a different location which is why they dont have the info. How do I go about telling her this in a polite way? She sounded irritated last time because I called and the doctors office transferred me to her speacialist which was the last person she saw but she got mad and said i never told you to call the specialist. I asked for the doctors name and she claims they always change.
0
1