Is graduating college sooner a good idea?

nopedydoo
I can graduate in 3 years with a masters in computer science and a minor in management in technology, but I'm not sure if it's worth to spread it over 4 years. I've completed quite a bit of APs and am enrolled in a program where I'm taking courses at the state university, which has shaved down 2 years off my bachelor's, allowing me to be able to complete my masters in 3 with a minor.

a part of me wants to rush to finish this because tuition is expensive and I want to be done with school, but another part of me is starting to consider to take another year and spread my classes out and take some easy/fun classes. I regret focusing on school so hard in high school because I'm finally realizing how much I was missing out on by constantly studying and doing hw, and it really didn't do anything for me. I'm afraid of making the same mistake and missing out on college...
5
0