What do you think about people drawing off of employment because they don’t want to work?

Anonymous
I think it’s a bunch of shit. I understand drawing off unemployment if you have COVID and are out of work and for whatever reason your employer doesn’t pay you. Although, if it’s not mandatory most places I know will at least you pay you a percentage of what you would usually make if you tested positive for COVID. However, I don’t think it’s fair to those of us that work our asses off 24:7 to make a living and pay our bills and are still putting ourselves at risk for contacting COVID. I’ve worked since I was 16 years old, I’m 20 years old now and I’ve worked during the whole pandemic as well. I’ve never seen so many businesses looking for help all at once. It is sad employers cannot find employees that want to work anymore because people can sit at home and get paid instead.
4
0