Should I take the job promotion or just find another job?

brunner01
I have been at my job for 9 months. It was my favorite job ever until bad business decisions were made within the company. Around this time, my team lead at work admitted he was interested in me and we started seeing each other. This went on for about 3 months and got more and more serious, to the point we had plane tickets to go on vacation with one another. But unfortunately, it all went south when I found out he was talking to another girl at work. I confronted him, he admitted to it, and we stopped talking, however, I was so aggravated and it was noticeable. My supervisor asked me if I was okay and I told him no and basically opened up about what happened but to just keep it between us. Long story short, he didn’t know the whole building knows about us, and now he hates me and won’t even look at me.. I was also lied to saying I was the next one to get a lead position but now they’re putting someone else in that position, however, they are offering me an administrative position, but with everything going on, I just kind of want to leave. Should I try out the new position and give it a shot or just leave and start over?
Should I take the job promotion or just find another job?
Add Opinion