I confronted a colleague at work and now she's off sick with depression, what do I do?

Anonymous
She was fobbing her jobs to others, including me, and giving others attitude. She'd spend most of the day on her phone or picking her nails. I'd help her when she was on holiday, but she wouldn't help me, I'd have loads of paperwork to complete in such little time. She even gave the bosses attitude. I created a full workbook for her, in my own time, to help her which she never used, and would fob jobs off onto me which she didn't want to do.

I sent her a text telling her that I was tired of her attitude and that she treat me like an assistant. I told her she can get help elsewhere expect from me.

She made snide comments in the office about me the next day, while I was there, so I told her that I was tired of her treating me like her assistant when I'm trying to help her. She cried and didn't come back for two weeks, and handed in a doctors sick note.

What do I do?
4 mo
She came back to work today. She came in didn't say anything to anyone except me, she said "morning, are you going to talk to me then" with an attitude, so I said "can do". Now she's emailed the supervisor saying she's not coming in tomorrow and will be posting another sick note
0
2