Why do people don't understand me about when I was scared of shit and was crying?

Splatzonelover1
I was trying out a new site called Love shack and must of repose were like this I do not understand what you said
. other repose were where are you going to meet up with a guy. I just said McDonald his town. another one said that I had attitude issue but I do not. I know that I can be jealous sometimes while I in a relationship. online part here

my real life. one person didn't even listen to me. yep overweight women that force me a full day of my shitty job. yep I did talk to my mum about. same thing with a bully at my work different overweight women. I do not liked dealing with this type of stress and now I am worried to go back to work and same thing repeat. yep this did happen covid19 pandemic. I now I am very fearful of my one my job that went to down the hill. the manger there do nothing but feed my ego more and more and that about it.
Why do people don't understand me about when I was scared of shit and was crying?
Add Opinion