Why do people don't understand me about when I was scared of shit and was crying?

Splatzonelover1
I was trying out a new site called Love shack and must of repose were like this I do not understand what you said
. other repose were where are you going to meet up with a guy. I just said McDonald his town. another one said that I had attitude issue but I do not. I know that I can be jealous sometimes while I in a relationship. online part here

my real life. one person didn't even listen to me. yep overweight women that force me a full day of my shitty job. yep I did talk to my mum about. same thing with a bully at my work different overweight women. I do not liked dealing with this type of stress and now I am worried to go back to work and same thing repeat. yep this did happen covid19 pandemic. I now I am very fearful of my one my job that went to down the hill. the manger there do nothing but feed my ego more and more and that about it.
2
0