Clients family was late relieving me from my shift. I reported it, they got busted, and now my job says I can leave 15min early. Embarrassed much?

Uptowngirl88
So the family I work for I care for their severely handicap child. Mind you the child is a vegetable who shits, pisses, and drools on themselves for an entire 12hrs. I'm ready to leave 12hrs is a long shift. The family arrived 15min late on Tuesday. The mom walks in no apology for being late nor a text stating ," hey I'm running behind will be there shortly." Anyways I told my job so today I get to leave 15 min early. I told the family the job has me leaving 15min early because they were 15 min late. They look so embarrassed. So everytime they're late my job says I get to leave early the next shift.
Good that's what they get
Eh I don't think you should've told on them
GirlGuy
1 mo
Family was also informed hours will be cut from therefore leaving them without caregivers on needed days
1 mo
The DOORMATS voted " eh shouldn't have told" 😂
3
0